Many of my customers, over the years, have encouraged me to submit my images to contests and magazines. It is really not my thing, but a few years ago I entered in my first photography contest and I won 1st Prize for Digital Color Photography. It was nice and I forgot about it. Then, recently I decided to enter the contest withSenior YEAR Magazine. I did not think too much about the recognition at the time, but I admire many of the photographers that they feature so that was my main encouragement. Choosing the images to submit was not an easy task. A couple of weeks later, I found out I was 1 of the 200 photographers worldwide selected to be in their first magazine! Wow, I was over the moon and I thank you for celebrating with me. Then, a few days later, I found out I achieved “Gold Elite” status which means not 1, but 7 of my images are included in the publication. I could hardly take this in! There are 13 studios with this honor and I am 1 of them! I went down the list and many of these photographers I follow and admire their work. I am humbled and honored to be included with them. Thank you to my family, friends and amazing customers for your sweet support and encouragement through the years. Thank youSenior Year Magazinefor noticing and recognizing my work in ways I never imagined!
Ten points that make my photographic style unique:
1. I photograph each session with the mindset of creating my best, most creative portraits yet and not thinking about how fast I can complete the session.
2. No two sessions are ever alike. I rarely do the same thing twice, and if I do it’s just for the challenge of doing it even better than the last!
3. My extensive background and experience in photography, design, marketing and customer service will provide you the best experience possible.
4. When I’m creating your images, I photograph in series which will complement any design: a book, a custom card, poster, collage, wall image grouping, etc. I love to design books to tell the story of your session. For this reason, all my Collections include a custom book.
5. It is okay to include in your session what matters the most to you, for example, your pets!
6. My studio is any location we agree upon together!
7. I invest in my professional education and equipment on a continual basis.
8. My advertising is simple: My Images, You, and Social Media.
9. My pricing structure is designed to offer my customers quality professional images and products regardless of your budget. You have the freedom to select the Collection that best matches your family’s financial and product needs.
10. This is your lifetime memories! I am honored to be part of this special time in your life.
"Photography is the door God has given you to touch people's hearts. Open every door...don't close doors that come your way as our human minds cannot completely determine God's will behind each door." KBD